This Agreement ("Agreement" or “Terms” or “Terms and Conditions”) describes the terms and conditions governing the use of your Account, and Cards at Swiperupee
By purchasing, accepting or using a Card, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained in this Agreement as it may be amended from time to time. You further agree that you are bound by this Agreement if you use any Card. Please read this Agreement carefully and keep it for future reference. The current version of these Terms and Conditions can be found on Swiperupee's website http://www.Swiperupee.com.
You do not need to log on your Account to view these Terms and Conditions
Swiperupee reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the user to have read the terms and conditions before using the service.
A. Eligible Users
The Services described in this Agreement are only available to individuals who have been approved in advance by us. We may, in our sole discretion, at any time, refuse to allow you to credit card transaction fund or use any of these Services.
B. Protecting Your Cards and Your Personal Information
Your Card information is important information which you agree to keep confidential in order to prevent others from using your Cards without your authorization. Specifically, under this Agreement and for your protection, you agree:-
1. Not to use a Card as a means of identifying yourself or your business to any other person
2. Not to discuss any Card number(s) or Security Code(s) or PIN(s), or otherwise make these available to any other person, unless you intend to make a purchase from that person’s business;
3. To use your Cards only in a manner authorized under the Terms of this Agreement;
4. To promptly notify Swiperupee of any loss, compromise or theft of any Card number(s), expiration date(s) and/or PIN(s); and,
5. That any unauthorized person who obtains access to any Card information may use the funds on such Card up to the full balance on your Card, and in such event. You will not be held liable for any losses once you have notified us of unauthorized use or transactions unless we reasonably determine that you acted fraudulently or with gross negligence (in which cases you shall be liable for all losses). We will block all and any such compromised Cards to protect your funds once you have advised us of any unauthorized use or transactions.
6. You will never be asked by Swiperupee, whether by via email, regular mail or telephone, for any reason, to disclose a card’s PIN. We will never send you an email requesting that you access Swiperupee’s website by clicking on an embedded link in the email and then require you to provide your card information or PIN. If you receive such an embedded link, you are cautioned not to open it! It is not from Swiperupee and is likely fraudulent.
7. You can check the Personal Information that Swiperupee has on you for your use of the Products and Services by accessing your Account on Swiperupee’s website. Please ensure that all such Personal Information is up to date, as Swiperupee uses this information in order to contact you. When you update your Personal Information Swiperupee will validate the changed Personal Information to ensure you are still eligible to have a Card. If such new Personal Information prohibits you from having a Card Swiperupee is required by law to immediately cancel such Card with no previous notice to you.
C. Using Your Card
Each time a Card is used to make a purchase at Swiperupee, the amount of the transaction will be immediately deducted from your available balance as applicable. we will also deduct from your available balance all applicable Fees as specified in pricing section. You are not allowed to exceed the balance on any Card by any individual transaction or series of transactions with the transaction’s relevant Fees as are provided in pricing section – in the event that you do then any deficit shall be treated as a debt due to us and be payable forthwith without demand - “Fees and Limits” and have been posted on Swiperupee’s website and have been disclosed to and accepted by you.
D. Fees and Payments
You can place the order for the Products listed by the Seller at a price as shown or provided by the Seller. You need to place an order by making payment through available or provided payment modes. Prices listed are in Indian Rupees (unless specified) and are subject to change from time to time, at the sole discretion of the Seller. The website reserves the right to require payment of fees for certain or all Services, in addition to the fees charged for the purchase and sale of any Product. You shall pay all fees, as described on the Website in connection with such Services selected by you. The website charges a fixed rate of commission (depending on the medium of instruments used) on of the sale price on each transaction between Buyer and Seller, which it deducts from the payment made by the Buyer. The website, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify the commission amount from time to time. The Seller shall bear and be responsible for any applicable federal, state, local and foreign taxes, duties, tariffs, levies, withholdings and similar assessments (including without limitation, sales taxes, use taxes and value added taxes) relating to the subject matter hereunder, excluding taxes based upon the website’s net income; if there is any withholding required, the Seller will pay any amount specified on the Website without reduction for the withholding amount and will also pay the withholding amount to the applicable authorities. Payments to the Seller shall be paid out by the website, subject to a minimum account balance in the Seller’s account and provided that the Seller has provided his correct account details during the registration of its account on the Website. The website reserves the right to change pricing and payment policies and to institute new charges at any time, upon notice to the Seller, which may be sent by email or posted on the Website. All payments need to be made online and no offline payments are permitted by the website.
You have used your cards on Swiperupee’s website/app and the following Limits apply to your Card(s). Swiperupee may, in Swiperupee’s sole discretion, modify these limits
- Maximum POS spend per transaction: 2,00,000 INR
- Maximum POS spend per day: 5,00,000 INR
- Maximum number of POS transactions per day: 20
- Maximum number of POS transactions per week: 50
· Maximum number of POS transactions per month: 100.
· Maximum number of POS transactions per year: 1200.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
· To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
· To improve our website in order to better serves you.
· To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
· To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
F. Do we use 'cookies'?
· Help remember and process the items in the website.
· Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
· Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
· You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
· If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still transact.
G. How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a payment gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers
H. Disputes, Returns, Refunds and Chargebacks
Disputes of Transaction
If we found that an alleged fraudulent transaction made by you from other cards at Swiperupee we will promptly investigate your transaction. Unless we suspect a potential fraud on your part, we will immediately refund the claimed amount to you. However, if Swiperupee has evidence of a potential fraud on your part, prior to making a refund to you, we may ask you to provide us further information about the transaction (for instance, to enable us to confirm that the transaction was properly authenticated). We also affirm that you will cooperate with police or other governmental enforcement bodies if requested to do so.
Disputes for Incorrectly Executed Transactions
We will promptly investigate your complaint and will immediately correct any error made by you.
We will refund any incorrectly executed transaction immediately unless we have any reason to believe that the incident has been caused by a breach of this Agreement, gross negligence or we have reasonable grounds to suspect fraudulent activity. If the investigations show that any disputed transaction was authorized by you, or you have acted fraudulently or with gross negligence, you may be liable any loss we suffer because of the use of the Card.
Except for disputes relating to Fraud or Incorrectly Executed Transactions, the following Terms apply.
You agree to attempt to first settle all disputes, other than disputes for alleged fraud or incorrectly executed transactions as are described in Paragraphs A and B of this Section, concerning transactions you make using the funds on any of your Cards with the merchant(s) with whom you made those transactions. If you notify Swiperupee that you dispute a transaction and you have not first attempted to settle that dispute, we reserve the right to require you to first attempt to settle the dispute before we will take any action on your behalf. If you want Swiperupee to attempt to resolve the dispute (and providing you have first attempted to resolve the dispute yourself), we will attempt to resolve the dispute with the bank in accordance with the relevant Visa/Mastercard/Rupay regulations in force at the time of your transaction or dispute.
I. Release from Third Party Liability &Third Party Disclosure
A. Except as specifically provided in this Agreement, Swiperupee will not be liable for any loss or liability resulting in whole or in part from any act or failure to act of your computer equipment or software, or that of an Internet service provider, an online service provider or an agent or subcontractor of any of them. Further Swiperupee will not be responsible nor liable for any indirect, special or consequential, economic or other damages arising in any way out of or related to the use of your Card(s).
B. The total cumulative liability of Swiperupee to you for any direct damages arising in any way out of or related to your use of your Card shall be limited to the total amount of funds on your Card at the time of the loss sustained by you.
Do we disclose the information we collect to Third Parties?
We never sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your name, address, city, town, any form or online contact identifier email, name of chat account etc., screen name or user names, phone number, cookie number, ip address device serial #, unique device identifier personally identifiable information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
J. Termination and Suspension
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Services. You may terminate your use of the Services at any time. The Website may terminate or suspend your access to the Services or your membership or registration at any time, for any reason, and without warning, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your membership. The Website may also terminate or suspend any and all Services and access to the Website immediately, without prior notice or liability, if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Services, access the Website, and any Content will immediately cease. On termination of your account, the Website has the right to refund your transactions, or keep your funds on hold for a period, as deemed fit by the Website, from the date of termination post which such amount shall be released to your account or any such account as directed, in accordance with the then applicable laws. All provisions of this Agreement which, by their nature, should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability. The Website, upon obtaining knowledge by itself or been brought to actual knowledge by an affected person or User in writing or through email signed with electronic signature about any such information which is not authorized to be displayed while using the Services, including, not limited to, the details as provided in the above mentioned Section 4, the Website shall act within thirty six hours or at the time the Website is aware of such information being posted and where applicable, work with User or owner of such information to disable such information that is in contravention and not authorized to be displayed on the Website or in the Services provided. Further, the Website shall preserve such information and associated records for at least ninety days or for any number days, for investigation purposes. Post internal investigation(s), if any, conducted by the Website and post ceasing the right(s) of the Seller or the User or any other relevant party to access or use the Services, Website, and any Content, Website reserves the right to disclose any and all information to the relevant governmental authorities, for any further actions to be taken under the law. The Website reserves the right to take any such action, on any suspicious and/or reasonable ground(s).
A copy of our Complaints Procedure is available upon request. Swiperupee will try and resolve any complaint as soon as possible. Often however, the complaint will need to be investigated. If this is the case, Swiperupee will respond to you within one (1) Business Day after receipt of your complaint/dispute to acknowledge receipt of your complaint/dispute and inform you how long it might be before your complaint is resolved. If your complaint cannot be resolved, you may refer it to the Swiperupee's Address.
In any case we will notify you of the final resolution of your complaint within two(2) weeks after the date we receive your complaint.
L. Swiperupee’s Electronic Disclosure Consent
You must read and agree to the following Electronic Disclosure Consent permitting us to send you important information relating to your Account electronically. When you have carefully read this disclosure, give your consent by selecting the "I agree" button at the bottom of the page. If you do not accept these Terms you will not be able to purchase a Card or have an Account, and you will be returned to our home page.
You have the right to withdraw this consent, but if you do, we will immediately cancel your Card and Account. To withdraw your consent, please contact swipe rupee by using the online services at www.swiperupee,com or call swipe rupee on
Once approved you shall procure that, prior to use of a Card, you select "I Accept" on the link below, to confirm they understand and affirm the following in respect of themselves:
- I am over the age of eighteen (18) years;
· I have read and agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions as they apply to me as a registered user of a Card;
· I consent to receive disclosures in electronic form in connection with the use of the Card given to me.