Your privacy is important to Swiperupee. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Swiperupee collects, and the ways in which Swiperupee uses that personal information.
We will only use the personal information you provide to deliver the services you have requested, or for our lawful, disclosed purposes. We will not make your personal details available outside our organization without your consent unless obliged by law.
Personal Information Collection
A .Personal information such as names, addresses, email addresses, copies of photographic identification, incorporation documents etc
● Your Swiperupee account details including transaction history, balances, payment details, for effecting transfer of monies through various payment channels provided by us.
● Images of documents/ photos uploaded by you are required to open and maintain Swiperupee account with us and/or avail our services from us.
B. Traffic pattern information and transactional information on the Transaction Service.
● Information about your use of this website
● Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
● Information about transactions carried out over this website
● Any other information that you send to Swiperupee for the purposes of identification or security using Personal Information
C. Swiperupee may use your personal information to:
● Administer this website;
● Personalize the website for you;
● Enable your access to and use of the website services;
● Supply to you services that you purchase;
● Send you marketing communications;
Storage Of Your Personal Data
We store and process your Personal Data only in India, in accordance with RBI circular in respect of the Storage of Payment System Data dated 6th April 2018.
Our backup data center and systems also maintain backup in case of data loss due to system failure for recovery in India.
Sharing Of Your Personal Data
Any Personal Data that we have access to shall never be shared without your permission.
In various processes / submission of applications / availment of services offerings, we even seek your explicit consent to use / share your Personal Data.
In our services and operational processes, we only share the data on a partial and “need-to-know” basis to designated personnel or partners or service providers.
We will share your data with competent/ legal/statutory/regulatory agencies / authorities or partners/service providers acting on our behalf (as the case may be) in following cases.
1. Only for enabling the provision of the banking services availed by you, strictly on a “need to know” basis and subject to applicable laws.
2. It is directed or required by legal/regulatory / statutory / governmental authorities under applicable laws/regulations though a legally obligated request.
3. It is required by banks/financial institutions to verify, mitigate or prevent fraud or to manage risk or recover funds in accordance with applicable laws/regulations.
Preserving Of Your Personal Data
We preserve your personal data in our high level secure server to avoid any damage
1. We retain your Personal Data as long as the purpose for its usage exists, after which the same is disposed off by us except for any record retention required as per Master Direction on Issuance and Operation of Prepaid Payment Instruments (https://rbi.org.in/ScriptS/BS_ViewMasDirections.aspx?id=11142), Banking Companies (period of preservation of records) rules, 1985 (https://financialservices.gov.in/sites/default/files/Banking Companies%28Period of Preservation of Records0 Rules%291985.pdf) and the Prevention of Money-Laundering (Maintenance of Records) Rules, 2005 ( https://dea.gov.in/sites/default/files/moneylaunderingrule.pdf).
2. The Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002 guidelines i.e. section 12, sub-clause nos. 3 and 4 ( https://fiuindia.gov.in/files/AML_Legislation/PMLA_2002/Section%2012%20-%20Obligations-Reporting%20Entity%20to%20maintain%20records.html) and PPI guidelines -para 6, sub-clause no. 6.3 ( https://rbi.org.in/ScriptS/BS_ViewMasDirections.aspx?id=11142) require your transaction logs to be stored for a period of up to 10 years post the deletion of an account. In the event of the pendency of any legal/regulatory proceeding or receipt of any legal and/or regulatory direction to that effect, we may be suggested by the law of the land to retain your Personal Data for longer periods.
Our Cookies Policy
1. Please note that a "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser.
2. We may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
3. No Personal Data will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology however, if you previously provided Personal Data, cookies may be tied to such information.
Security & Protection Of Your Personal Data
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via rapid wild Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a payment gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
In this policy, the words “we”, “ours” and/or “us” refer to Swiperupee and “you” and/or “your” refer to our customers.